Want to extend your dog training handling, build your confidence and kiss goodbye to the panic, stress and worries surrounding your dogs behaviour?
Then Evolution is the place to be!
All you need to do is simply sign up below and you’ll get immediate access to the core content already inside.
Here’s to your success and here’s to the success of our new community!
Free seven day trial is included with this sign up.
After your seven days, you will then automatically get charged, if you choose to stay with us.
Here’s what you get:
- Access to 60 plus training videos and audios to watch and learn from as soon as you get inside
- Fortnightly live calls with Claire, to answer your questions, provide suggestions on what you want to learn more about, and to deep dive into some of the most fascinating topics of the modern canine, training world
- Trainer in your pocket! The Telegram app has been included to give you a daily dose of Do It’s! I wish when I was learning how to help my dog, I have motivation and a daily drive to kick me up the backside to go and act on what I’d learned.
- Fully functioning forum to share your progress, stay on track with your goals and speak directly with your community members.
- A 15 minute coaching call with Claire, every month to iron over the specifics of what you need to be working on. You will be amazed at what we can achieve in such a short space of time.
- There’s never any good mail flying through the door these days, which is why I wanted to include a special direct mail newsletter every quarter, so you can have something to look forward too and get excited over as soon as you see the envelope.
- So much more!
Meet your trainer:
Claire Lawrence (33) also known as ‘The Dog Charmer’ is a fully qualified dog training instructor and specialist who runs High Peak Dog’s in the Peak District, helping pet dog owners to better manage their barking dogs. Claire recognised there was a great need for preventing the barking problem from getting worse, without having to have the full alphabet after your name.
Claire is a firm believer that in order for the dog’s behaviour to change, you must first change your own, and there are many things we can do right now, to prevent these problems from getting worse, and in many cases, fixing it altogether.
Claire has written three barking dog books which are available on Amazon and is touring the UK with her barking dog seminar; 3 Steps To Silence, in 2021.
Claire’s clients all come to her with limited confidence, a broken down relationship and no trust left in handling their dog’s. Claire not only works with the dog’s, but more so with the owners to show them how capable their dog is of achieving success, but also how getting the results they want are only a few simple steps away.
Claire made the decision to travel down this training path, because she has experienced first hand how difficult a lunging, barking dog can be to deal with, and wanted to help people who were struggling with them too.
Claire has worn the barking dog t-shirt and has had to deal with a 60kg dog of her own who would, and did bite someone, taking off a limb. She knows exactly how dangerous and difficult it is, to contend with. Claire is a qualified chef, has kept pigs and finally settled for being a canine parent to four of her own dog’s, two German Shepherds and two terriers.
Ignore this below, I can’t get rid of it lol!